This chapter contains sections titled:
Question I: Is there a Fit between the Underlying Theory of Psychopathy and Personality Features in Females?
Question II: How Should Psychopathy in Females be Measured?
Question III: How can Psychopathy Inform Forensic Assessments with Females?
- antisocial and violent behavior
- forensic hospitals and correctional institutions
- familial and neuro-developmental deficits
- psychosocial gender differences
- biological gender differences
- adaptive coping mechanism