- Reader, Instrumentation and Control
70 Cowcaddens Road, Glasgow Caledonian University
G4 0BA Glasgow
Accepting PhD Students
1. Robust and optimal control methods to increase the precision and performance of underwater robotic vehicles
2. Data-driven robust and optimal approaches to control complex constrained systems.
3. Lightweight, robust control methods for predictive controllers.
4. Tele-robotics and bilateral teleoperation systems subject to long communication delays
Calculated based on number of publications stored in Pure and citations from Scopus
Research activity per year
If you made any changes in Pure these will be visible here soon.